This page has a bit of a double… multiple meaning. In some cases, some facts are of the “Oh” variety, as in “Oh, I didn’t know that.” or “Oh… so what.” Then there will be some that might result in, “That’s rich.” as in a wholesome and worthwhile bit of information. Then there will be the occasional, “That’s Rich!” as in me… as in something that people who know me would think is something I would do. And then there the, “That’s Rich” which is a combination of both rich (wholesome and worthwhile) and Rich (me).
Born: January 1, 1974 in Afton, Wyoming, USA (Yes, there is a story about this.)
Family: Parents, Steve and Karen
Siblings, David and Michael (older brothers) and Jennifer and Stephanie (younger sisters)
Married Angela Johnson in 2007 (one month after our 5th anniversary)
Note: Angela is commonly referred to as my cutie-baby-sweetie-pie-wifey-pooh.
No kids, with no plans at this time for any.
- Cheese: Brie, yes bree, I love it and its soft fuzzy exterior.
- Wine: Italian, specifically, Chianti and Brunello. Those make my mouth water am my mind go Mmmmm.
- TV Show: MST3K, I have close to 100 episodes on VHS and I still watch at least one episode a week.
- Movie: Let’s go with my top three, Harvey: This movie make me perpetually smile from beginning to end, Stranger than Fiction: I shall forever be amazed that I have so much appreciation for a film starring Will Ferrell, and I Heart Huckabees: There is something endearingly satisfying about a movie with existential detectives.
- Writer: Terry Pratchett, this mans books gives me an endless supply of brilliance and happy.
- Book: Too many to list, although I will say that Good Omens has always been my token birthday gift to friends and family that have never read this work. I’ve probably given about 20 copies of this book away over the years and the list just keeps growing.
- Product placement for a food and beverage distribution center, aka grocery store bagger
- Mood counselor for “desire filled” teens, aka DJ for high school dances
- Pastry proofer, dispenser, and creator, aka assistant pastry chef for a ski resort
- Size guesser and pointless door greeter, aka Clothing store sales person
- Little person observation associate, aka Daycare worker
- Visual entertainment distributor, aka Video store clerk
- I’m a Capricorn, which I’m told means something. Well, I was a Capricorn until that damn 13th Zodiac sign was discovered, now I just don’t care. It’s like discovering your Tarot card reader had been reading your fortune from 3×5 cards they have hidden in their lap, I mean I know they are making stuff up, I just want it to be spontaneous and full of improvisation, you know, like a true professional.
- I have only been sky diving once, but I did wear my bowling shoes for it. And no, I did not steal the bowling shoes… but yes they were a stolen pair of bowling shoes. I’ll tell you about it some time.
- I did not have my first taste of an alcoholic beverage until I was 30 years old, but to made up for it, it was wine and I was in Italy.
- People commonly and continually get confused by my name and are not sure if my name is Timothy or Richard.